The United Irish Cultural Center (Irish Center) is a California nonprofit corporation organized to provide our members with beautiful dining and banquet facilities for social, recreational, athletic and cultural activities. Just three short blocks from the magnificent Golden Gate Recreational Area at Ocean Beach, the Irish Center celebrates over 40 years of service to the Irish and Irish-Amer ican community in San Francisco. The facility includes restaurant, bar and lounge, a comprehensive library, several meeting rooms and catering kitchens. We host many functions at the Saint Patrick Ballroom and the St. Francis Room. Nearby attractions include the San Francisco Zoo, Harding Park Public Golf Course, Lake Merced Recreational Facility, and Golden Gate Park.
If you are interested in membership, please visit our Membership page or simply stop by and visit our facility. We look forward to seeing you at the Irish Center.
For More About the UICC, Please check out our History Page.
Hours of Operation
Regular Hours of Operation for the Members Room, Offices & Library
- Mon Closed
- Tue 1:00 PM – 9:00 PM Members Room Open, Club Meeting Night
- Wed 1:00 PM – 9:00 PM Members Room Open, Club Meeting Night
- Thu 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM Members Room Open. Library: 1:30-4:30
- Fri 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM Members Room Open. Library: 1:30-4:30
- Sat 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM Members Room Open. Library: 1:30-4:30
- Sun Closed