Irish Center Contributors, Sponsors, Partners:
- Irish Cultural Centre of California – Formed to promote Irish culture and heritage for the benefit of our community.
- United Irish Societies San Francisco – Sponsors of the San Francisco St. Patrick’s Day Parade and Festival
- The Cooley~Keegan San Francisco branch of CCÉ.
- The Irish Herald – California’s Oldest Irish Newspaper.
- Irish Immigration Pastoral Center – A self-help organization run by and for immigrants
- Irish Connect – Irish Connect is an umbrella group of approximately 25 Irish organizations, clubs and societies in California, mostly based in the Bay Area.
- Crossroads Irish-American Festival – An annual, cultural arts, and literary event in San Francisco that explores and celebrates the history of the Irish Diaspora throughout the Americas in creative performance, vibrant conversation and debate, music, film, readings, storytelling, theater, and more.
- San Francisco GAA – The Gaelic Athletic Association in San Francisco – Promoting hurling and Gaelic football in the Bay Area.
- Wilde Irish Productions – a Bay Area production company dedicated to fostering and producing theatre and film in the Irish spirit with a bold voice, wild(e) and strong and defiant.
- The Organic Centre – A non-profit Irish organization that promotes organic horticulture with all its benefits to the environment, wildlife, and human health.
- The Irish Literary & Historical Society (ILHS) – Founded in San Francisco in 1945, the ILHS provides an open, nonsectarian, and nonpolitical forum for the presentation and discussion of Irish and Irish-American art, history, literature, society, and culture.
- Irish Culture Bay Area – Events, Arts & Culture in the San Francisco Bay Area