- This event has passed.
Paint The Bridge Green – Encore Showing
April 4, 2021 @ 6:00 am - 6:00 pm
THE CELEBRATION CONTINUES, WITH A COMPLEMENTARY PERFORMANCE TO THOSE WHO CANNOT JOIN US IN PERSON THIS EASTER
Times as follows
- 6am, 9am, noon, 3pm, 6pm in San Francisco.
- 9am, noon, 3pm, 6pm, 9pm New York and Boston
- 2pm, 5pm, 8pm, 11pm, +1 -2am Dublin and London
Tickets are available free or for a donation
- TO VIEW THE SHOW, CLICK THIS LINK, AND SIGN IN TO YOUR EVENTBRITE ACCOUNT.
- YOU WILL BE ASKED FOR A PASSWORD. IT IS LOOKING FOR YOUR ‘EVENTBRITE’ PASSWORD.
Please feel free to share with your friends and family and come back and join us again if you did not catch the show over St. Patrick’s Day
SOME FEEDBACK FROM THE SHOW
- “omg just finished watching the video link, the best cultural show I have watched in a long time. Please pass on….“Congratulations to Liam on becoming President, supported by his wife and talented children, the piano song very lovely, what a talented boy! Not least all the singers, musicians & Irish dancers from all over the world! I would like to give a mention to the very simple but clever children’s interpretation of who is St Patrick.
All of this showcased the talent & hard work in front and behind the cameras. Absolutely, inclusive and fun entertainment for all age groups, a HUGE well done”
- “This was very nice, Thank you all involved!”
- “Absolutely, a great job you’ve done! Such a spectacular show – and what a great conceptual theme, “Paint the Bridge Green”!
- “Awesome show, Thank You”
- “Thank you for a wonderful evening!”
- “Good job on Paint The Bridge Green. And hooray for authenticity! I do often cringe with the American take on Irish entertainment. A much more enjoyable evening than CNN for sure”
- “I actually had tears at the start. It was very emotional”
- “Wow, I am so happy I had the opportunity to hear Phil Coulter, what a talented man! He was beautiful, The story teller was very moving also. Of course the Clare musicians were lovely’
- “Congrats on the concert tonight , we really enjoyed it and look forward to seeing it again Saturday”
- “These musicians from Clare are just gorgeous”
Hope you can join
Liam Reidy, President , United Irish Cultural Center
Josephine Brogan and Anne Cassidy Carew, Cultural Committee UICC
Michael Dillon, Maire Clerkin and James Ward Mallinson, Boscaí Beaga