Oktoberfest By The Beach 2019
October 12 @ 5:00 pm
On Saturday, October 12, 2019, The United Irish Cultural Center (The Center) will host one of our biggest events in 2019 in our Upstairs “Beer Hall”. Join hundreds of your closest family and friends in the biggest Oktoberfest party on the West-side of San Francisco.
Music by The Internationals, the premier German Oktoberfest band in Northern California. Look for performances at the break by authentic dancers. Join them when you’re ready!
The Center is ready to celebrate with you! The date for Oktoberfest by The Beach 2019 is set! The BEST band is booked! The 400+ beer steins are being chilled! Put on your Lederhosen & Dirndl!
Sponsored by Spaten, we will feature Sapten Premium Lager and Sapten Oktoberfest beer. . In partnership with our neighbors the Kolping Society, we will work to make your experience “authentic”.
The night will include sing-a-long, games, and dancing – get ready to have fun!
Beer, German food, Steins will be available for purchase. We will also sell wine and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Age 21+ event. Bring your ID.
- Hours 5pm to Midnight. Live music 6 pm to 11 pm.
- We take cash or credit, but cash will help speed service.
- Seating is limited so arrive on-time to grab a seat at long tables.
- Free parking – do NOT drink & drive. Take Uber or Lyft.
- Only small bags allowed and no backpacks.
- Personal steins will NOT be allowed.
- Security will have the right to search any bags.
- We wish to promote a safe environment for everyone.
If you would like to sponsor a table, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mark at 510-316-2696
All net proceeds benefit the United Irish Cultural Center, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.